By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Lonestaria.com web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Lonestaria.com web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Lonestaria.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials onLonestaria.com web site are provided "as is". Lonestaria.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Lonestaria.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Lonestaria.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Lonestaria.com Internet site, even if Lonestaria.com or a Lonestaria.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Lonestaria.com web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Lonestaria.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Lonestaria.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Lonestaria.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Lonestaria.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Lonestaria.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Lonestaria.com web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Website Content
All content published on this website ( www.lonestaria.com ) is considered as copyrighted material with all rights reserved and may not be reproduced in any way without written permission.
10. Code of Conduct
All website members when interacting on this website must conduct themselves in a courteous, polite, no foul language spirit at all times.
Any products, tangible or intangible, purchased from this website are subject to their specific license agreement and cannot not be distributed, resold or in any way transferred, unless their license permits it. All products are non-refundable unless otherwise explicitly stated or required by applicable laws. All products are offered on an as-is basis and no warrantee of any kind is offered or otherwise assumed.
12. Subscription Services
Any membership subscriptions acquired on this website are non-refundable and cannot be transferred unless stated otherwise. Should specific membership subscription provide access to other product, such products will be dealt with under their specific product license.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
All payment related transactions and handling of sensitive data transmissions (credit card data, etc.) take place using the SSL protocol.
15. Vendor Booths and Table Assignments
We will make every effort to assign you the booth(s) of your choice but cannot guarantee booth assignments. Lone Star Irrigation Association reserves the right to assign or reassign vendor booths at any time and without notice.
Upon payment confirmation we will notify you via e-mail of your booth assignment.
We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time without prior notice.